Availability may vary by store. Speak to an associate at a store near you for more information.
Your new deck will become the centrepiece for your outdoor living, entertaining and relaxing.
Explore our gallery for inspiring styles and design elements.
Why Buy Composite Decking?
- Low-maintenance: Ultra low-maintenance material contains no organic fibres, making it completely resistant to fungus, mildew, bacteria and insects.
- Durable: Will not stain, fade, warp, split, crack or rot.
- Versatile: Installed on a conventional wood substructure and doesn’t require any special tools for installation.
Why Buy Cedar?
- Resistant to decay and insect damage
- Beautiful grain, texture and colour
- Lighter than pressure-treated wood options
Why Buy Pressure-Treated Wood?
- Affordable decking and fencing option
- Versatile, easily sanded, sealed and stained