Availability may vary by store. Speak to an associate at a store near you for more information.
A beautiful door pulls together the exterior of your home, boosts curb appeal and makes visitors feel welcome.
Browse our gallery to find a door that's stylish, durable and tough enough to keep your home safe for years to come.
Fibreglass doors share many of the benefits that wood and steel doors offer with a special sense of durability. They are also energy efficient and practical for high-traffic entrances.
- Durable and easy to maintain – resists dents, cracks, rot, rust and warping
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – all fibreglass doors come with foam insulation and weather-stripping to help block heat and cold
- Can be stained or painted to match your home's exterior
More popular than wood doors, steel doors feature energy-efficient foam core insulation. These doors are fully weather-stripped, reducing chances of shrinking, swelling and warping.
- Most cost effective materials for doors
- Resists fire, warping and cracking
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Generally heavier and more traditional in style, wood doors add an inviting presence to your home. The substantial weight of a wooden door adds a sense of security and sturdiness to your home.
- Naturally warm and elegant
- Classic choice for historic or traditional homes
- Best used in entryways that are sheltered from the elements