Join the Home Depot's Contractor Plus Program
Contractor Plus is a reward program created exclusively for commercial customers. Members collect rewards valued at up to 5%3 of all qualified purchases. Rewards Points are redeemable for Home Depot Gift Cards. From belt sanders to building materials, it's up to you how you redeem your gift cards.
Benefits to becoming a Contractor Plus Member:
It's free! There are no service fees.
Every month, you will receive a personalized statement by email with a tally of your current reward points.
|Silver||$0 - $9,999||1 reward point every $2 spent3|
|Gold||$10,000 - $49,999||3 reward points for every $1 spent3|
|Platinum||$50,0002 +||5 reward points every $1 spent3|
All Members will return to the Silver Tier level on an annual basis4.
Once you've accumulated 2,500 Reward Points, you will have the option to redeem them for Home Depot gift cards, or you can continue to add to your total and redeem later for higher value gift cards. Every qualified Home Depot Commercial Credit Card purchase accumulates toward your reward.
Examples of redemption levels for Reward Points collected5
|If You Collect||You Can Redeem For|
|2,500 reward points||$25 Home Depot Gift Card|
|5,000 reward points||$50 Home Depot Gift Card|
|10,000 reward points||$100 Home Depot Gift Card|
- 1 The Terms and Conditions are available on this site
- 2 For total spend over $249,999, Members may join the Premier Program. For more information about the Premier Program, please visit the Contractor Services Desk at The Home Depot stores.
- 3 Reward Points can be collected based on the amount of each qualifying purchase on your Card, after any applicable discounts, coupons, rebates or other offers are applied, and before taxes. The total value of qualifying purchases made on a given Card account in a given year will affect the rate at which a Member will accumulate Reward Points.
- 4 You will return to collecting Reward Points at the Silver Tier ($0 spend) every year on your Anniversary Date, regardless of the Tier at which you were collecting Reward Points the previous day. Reward Points already collected do not expire and may be redeemed at any time. For existing Members who joined the Program prior to April 27, 2009 your Anniversary Date would be January 1. For new Members who joined the program on or after April 27, 2009, your Anniversary Date would be the date on which you joined the Program.
- 5 The minimum redemption level is 2,500 Reward Points.