Andersen 32-inch W 3000 Series Fullview Storm Door
Model # 25411|Store SKU # 1000660878
- Model # 25411
- Store SKU # 1000660878
The Andersen 3000 Series Fullview Storm Door is one of our most popular seasonal ventilation storm door offering you a wide variety of features and options. This full light style storm door has glass from top to bottom to maximize your views, along with our most convenient features, low maintenance and durability. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Pre-assembled for easy assembly and installation requiring only basic tools and simple steps with no cutting
- Seasonal ventilation with interchangeable glass and insect screen panels (included) glass for full weather protection or insect screen for fresh air
- Heavy-duty steel, push-button closer allows you to prop the door open with the tap of your toe
- Dual weather stripping on top and sides of the door with an additional layer on the handle side to enhance weather-tightness and energy efficiency
- TarnishGuard protective coating on the brand and nickel handle set helps maintain their genuine beauty for years, oil rubbed bronze handle set is a natural finish designed to wear beautifully over time
- Forged steel deadbolt lock anchors into door frame for added security
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer Reviews32-inch W 3000 Series Fullview Storm Door is rated out of 5 by 39.Rated 5 out of 5 by Dee from Love this door! Simple sleek design. Door quality... Love this door! Simple sleek design. Door quality is great for the price. It does not feel like a cheap chinsey door. I like the new release features. Would recommend thisDate published: 2019-02-28Rated 5 out of 5 by HomeDepotCustomer from 5 Star Review Rating provided by a verified purchaserDate published: 2019-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill from Perfect fit and installed it in less than an hour, taking my time.ill buy another one for the fro... Perfect fit and installed it in less than an hour, taking my time.ill buy another one for the front door in a couple weeks A++Date published: 2018-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Boogsy from Great door. Easy to install Great door. Easy to installDate published: 2018-12-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Rchoini from So easy to keep open and closed love the full glass So easy to keep open and closed love the full glassDate published: 2018-12-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Yaba from This is the second storm door that I bought, this year, and installed with my son. Takes about 9... This is the second storm door that I bought, this year, and installed with my son. Takes about 90 minutes to install including the lock. Easy installation. Make sure you are looking at the correct instructions; the pamphlet has the installation for both the right and left handed doors. Very good quality.Date published: 2018-12-11Rated 4 out of 5 by cowboyjim from easy to install,but the plastic strips to hold screen and... easy to install,but the plastic strips to hold screen and glass are flimsy plastic,wonder how long they will last?the best thing about this door,is the entire lacth side rail is the latch,,no need to line up the striker!Date published: 2018-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by SANTA from Easy to install, looks great and good price point... Easy to install, looks great and good price pointDate published: 2018-11-06