BESSEY 4-inch Light Duty Clamp with Wood Handle and 2-inch Throat Depth
Model # LM2.004|Store SKU # 1000817130
Strong yet light in weight, these handy little clamps are made for light-duty clamping in hobby, craft, woodworking and do-it-yourself projects. The LM clamp series is small in stature, but big on full-sized features such as an ACME threaded screw, serrated rail and non-marring pressure pad.
- Acme threaded spindle for quick, smooth clamping operations.
- One 4 In. opening bar clamp does the work of 1, 2, 3, and 4 In. C-clamps and, does it 9x faster
- Non-marring plastic cap on the pressure pad for delicate surfaces.
- Zinc die cast jaws are light in weight but offer a nominal 330 Lbs. of clamping force.
- Serrated rail enhances the positive grip of the cast arm to the rail during clamping activity.