BESSEY H Style Pipe Clamp Fixture Set for 1/2 Inch Black Pipe
Model # BPC-H12|Store SKU # 1000817033
The pipe clamp: What many people think about when they think clamps for woodworking. They are exceptionally affordable - you buy the a set of clamping fixtures (head & tail piece), then attach them to a length of iron black pipe (not included). A nice feature of the BESSEY<sup></sup> "H" series pipe clamp fixtures is their height. The extra high base provides industry leading clearance from the work surface. Clamping fixtures are available to fit 1/2 In. and 3/4 In. black pipe. The Pony 3/4 in. Pipe Clamp is designed to be used on any length of 3/4 in. black pipe. This clamp has a clutch disc design for easy adjustments and can be secured at any point along the bar. This clamp meets the rigorous demands of commercial shops, school shops, woodworking or metalworking users.
- H shaped foot assembly stabilizes the clamp in two dimensions giving dual-axis stability
- Extra high base provides industry leading clearance from the work surface
- Cast jaws for durability, smooth action spindle
- Soft protective pads included
- Clamping strength and opening size are dependent on length of pipe used (not included)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.