Blueair Classic Replacement Filter 400 Series Genuine SmokeStop Filter, Allergens, odours
Model # 402SF|Store SKU # 1000719864
The Blueair SmokeStop Filter is specifically designed for environments with heavy gaseous pollutants, such as smoke, odours, and harmful volatile organic compounds. The gradient structure of Blueair filters traps particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. It resists clogging and won't re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded. Blueair filter media is ultrasonically bonded to prevent filter fibres and other particles from being added back into your environment. The only thing that comes out of our filters is clean air! In addition, advanced polypropylene filter media removes particle pollutants down to 0.1 micron in size from your indoor air, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander. The Blueair Classic Replacement filter, SmokeStop, keeps cleaning the air on average from 6 months to a year. The environment and fan speed will influence the actual life of the filter.
- RECOMMENDED to change filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage. This filter is eco-friendly and can be recycled after it's changed.
- ENERGY SAVING Blueair air filters save energy due to a low-density design. The filters are also 100% recyclable, so the only thing you're adding back into the environment is clean air.
- It is important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blueair genuine will void your units warranty.
- GENUINE Blueair Replacement Filter is compatible with Blueair Classic 402, Blueair Classic 403, Blueair Classic 410, Blueair Classic 450E, Blueair Classic 455EB, Blueair Classic 405
- PARTICLE and ACTIVATED CARBON combine to create the Blueair SmokeStop filter that, with the Classic air purifier, reduces pollen, dust, pet dander,bacteria, odour, VOCs, and other gaseous pollutants.