Comfort Aire Thru-The-Wall Heat/Cool Make 14000 Cool /10,000 BTU Heat with Remote 230V
Model # BGE-143|Store SKU # 1000793980
- Comfort Aire
- Model # BGE-143
- Store SKU # 1000793980
Our Thru-the-Wall Series is designed for home and light commercial application. This unit includes a trim kit which allows the units to fit many existing 26 inch wide wall sleeves. Their solid steel construction, corrosion-resistant paint, and attractive styling will provide years of durable service. Wall Sleeve #EA448F is required for new installations (not included)
- The 4-way air directional louvers allows users to direct the airflow up or down and left or right throughout the room as needed.
- Durable Cabinet is painted for protection from corrosion
- Unit fits standard wall sleeves 26" or wider and includes electric heat
- Includes electronic controls with full featured remote
- Energy saver function, auto restart, 24-hour on/off timer, auto and sleep modes.
- Easy to remove, front-mounted, slide-out filter is a breeze to clean. Filter is designed to trap dust and other foreign particles, keeping indoor air cleaner. A check filter light on the control pad will signal when filter maintenance is required.
Customer ReviewsThru-The-Wall Heat/Cool Make 14000 Cool /10,000 BTU Heat with Remote 230V is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Tony1314 from Loud...but get the job done Good powerful machine, fast and efficient. Just a bit loud.Date published: 2017-11-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Darrin from very loud i bought this unit because i wanted a permanent unit that i would never have to take out and that i could frame into the wall. the unit works well but it is extremely LOUD. the fan on low setting is still way to loud for me. if it was in a garage it would be ok. being that it is in my house i am not happy with this unit. the "insert" that you have to buy to put this in does not fit very well at all. the instructions are terrible and the unit fits very poorly in it. it did not say anything in the instructions about angling the insert back to allow water to drain but looking at the unit if it was not angled back water could drain into the house. After spending $1000 on everything to hook it up i wish i would never of bought it. a $300 window type would be much better i would not recommend this unit unless sound does not matterDate published: 2015-06-24