Commercial Electric Matte White Recessed Retrofit Smart Led Downlight - 4 Inch - ENERGY STAR®
Model # 53170161|Store SKU # 1000846327
- Commercial Electric
- Model # 53170161
- Store SKU # 1000846327
You can control Commercial Electric Smart LED Downlights from anywhere using an easy Wink app (Wink hub sold separately). Dim or adjust the colour of the light in a range from warm white light (2700k CCT) to daylight (5000k CCT). Also, the lights can be grouped, scheduled to turn on/off, or programmed to dim or adjust colour. Each cUL rated 10 watt LED recessed light produces 600 lumens, but uses 84% less electricity than incandescent or halogen bulbs. Over the life of each downlight, you can save as much as $303 in energy costs. Plus, with an integrated LED module, no replacement bulbs will ever be needed. These LED recessed downlights are certified AirTight, IC rated for direct contact with insulation, and wet rated for use outdoors or in showers.
- Upgrade the look of 4-inch recessed can fixtures with smart LED downlights
- Dim the LED downlights, adjust the colour temperature from warm white to daylight, or program the lights from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet with an easy-to-use Wink app
- Use 84% less electricity than traditional light bulbs, 10 watts LED = 65 watts of incandescent light
- Lasts 45.6 years based on an average of 3 hours daily use or 50,000 hours of continuous use - no bulbs to replace!
- Save up to $303 in energy costs over the life of the fixture compared to incandescent or halogen bulbs
- UL rated for use in wet locations such as showers or outdoors, IC rated for direct contact with insulation, Airtight certified per ASTM E283-04
- <a href="https://www.homedepot.ca/content/dam/pdf/customer-support/productnotifications/Electech_Dimmer_group_A.pdf">Compatible Dimmers</a>
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsMatte White Recessed Retrofit Smart Led Downlight - 4 Inch - ENERGY STAR® is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 1 out of 5 by Rymac from Incompatible Plugs All other models of Commercial Electric 4” recessed LED lights have a female plug end that make them compatible with the HALO housings and the built-in HALO male plug ends. Yet these SMART Downlights have a different style of plug that makes them incompatible with HALO housings. I have no idea what these lights are meant to plug into! I bought 35 of these for my new house and will be returning them all!Date published: 2018-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by LostInTheElectricalAisle from Great light that can be used for many things. I have 15 of these lights, most purchased at Home Depot for $5, fit perfectly into a cheap flexible neck clamp lights that Home Depot also sells. So I use a bunch in the lab and garage to light specific areas. In the lab I have an area in which I solder so I have an extra one there to make everything easier to see.Date published: 2018-08-16
Has anyone tried these with a Leviton or Lutron wink compatible wall dimmer? The light is not on either companies compatibility list. Being five months since you've asked, I'm sure you have already answered your own question by now but incase anyone else was wondering - The actually light fixture itself is a smart fixture and therefore does not require a smart switch/dimmer to control it, that would defeat the purpose of paying extra for connectivity in the fixture.Date published: 2017-12-19