DHC-E 12 12 KW Point of Use Tankless Electric Water Heater
Model: DCH-E 12 | Internet/Cat: 827364 | Store SKU: 1000782322
Stiebel Eltron has been a world leader in advanced water heating technology for almost 90 years. Our engineering excellence and high-quality manufacturing results in products fulfilling the highest expectations of performance & reliability. DHC-E tankless models are 99% efficient, heating water instantaneously and endlessly and, unlike tank water heaters, have no stand-by energy losses. No venting is necessary. The compact European design saves space, allows installation with the unit visible and gives the flexibility to install in the best location. A DHC-E 12 is ideal for residential and commercial point-of-use sink applications and single-shower whole-home use. It can be easily removed from a seasonal cabin or cottage for over-wintering. The DHC-E 12 is electronically controlled and can be set to deliver water at the temperature desired. The number of sinks a DHC-E 12 can supply depends on the incoming cold water temperature, the water flow through the unit, and the supply voltage.
- Professional installation recommended
- Refer to the DHC-E Sizing Guide to determine model suitability, especially for whole house use; call Stiebel Eltron at 800.582.8423 with any sizing questions
- DHC-E 12 tankless electric water heaters provide hot water for multiple low or medium-flow sinks, or for single shower cabin or cottage use
- DHC-E 12 models require 208 or 240 volt electric service, 1 dedicated 60 amp breaker, 6 gauge copper wiring, and have 1/2 NPT plumbing connections
- DHC-E tankless electric water heaters are 99% efficient and typically result in savings of 15-20% in comparison with electric tank water heaters
- DHC-E water heaters can be set on the front panel to supply water at the exact temperature desired from hand-washing temps of 86 degrees F / 30 degrees C to as high as 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C if required by health codes, and can also be set internal
For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-800-435-4654.
|Assembled Depth (In Inches)||4.1 In.|
|Assembled Height (In Inches)||14.2|
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)||5.9 Lbs.|
|Assembled Width (In Inches)||8|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Item Depth||19 In.|
|Item Height||5.5 In.|
|Item Weight||5.5 Lbs.|
|Item Width||9.5 In.|
Get the inside scoop from users like you!
Your quick rate has been submitted.
Please note it may take up to 8 hours for your quick rating to appear.
Sorry we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try and resubmit your Quick Rating.
The Home Depot offers more than 2,000 Eco Options products online and in store that can help you save money and are better choices for the environment.
The Home Depot offers close to 1,000 ENERGY STAR® qualified products, which meet or exceed the highest energy efficiency standards without compromising performance.
Shipping estimate is based on total order weight and destination. Actual shipping charges will be confirmed at checkout.
Remote areas may exceed this range.
Flat Rate Shipping
Some exceptions apply. Shipping rate is applied on a per product basis. Orders/deliveries to select remote locations will need to be placed through Customer Support where shipping rates will be provided prior to order confirmation/completion.
Remote areas may exceed this range.
We offer 250,000+ products through our in-store special order program. Please visit your nearest Home Depot location for details.