Dreambaby Banister Gate Adaptors - 2 Pack
Model # L196|Store SKU # 1001163923
- Model # L196
- Store SKU # 1001163923
Dreambaby Banister Gate Adaptors are a great solution to fitting your safety gates to railings, posts and balustrades. Requiring no tools for installation, these are the perfect item for those living in rental or temporary accommodation. Top quality and super easy to use, the ideal accessory for at home safety. This cost effective pack contains two rubber lined Gate Adaptors. They are perfect for use with Dreambaby Chelsea, Dawson, and Liberty Security Gates.
- PERFECT FOR PRESSURE-MOUNTED & HARDWARE-MOUNTED INSTALLS: Metal gate adaptors secure gates and gate extensions to balustrades and railings.
- EASY TO INSTALL: No tools required for installation.
- RUBBER LINING TO PROTECT FROM DAMAGING BANISTERS: The rubber lining helps keep your gate safe and secure while also saving your banisters from marks.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED?: Two Rubber lined, metal gate adaptors included per package. Two adapters will cover one side of the gate. If needed on both sides, then two packs must be purchased.
- FITS MOST GATES: Compatible with the following Dreambaby pressure-mounted Security Gates: Chelsea, Liberty, Boston, Cosmopolitan and Dawson.
Customer ReviewsBanister Gate Adaptors - 2 Pack is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Dreambaby Gate Adaptors I had an angle from the corner of staircase to a corner of a wall. I took a chance and bought these. It has worked wonders! Have 1, 2, and 3 year old boys and the gate with these adaptors are the only thing standing!Date published: 2016-09-06Rated 4 out of 5 by LS08 from Perfect product I used these for my munchkin extra tall gate and they fit perfectly. The attachment screw on this product is longer than the depth of the holes on my gate, so if you needed them to fit all the way into the gate for the width you need, then you would have to cut them back. They worked perfectly for attaching the gate better to our wood banister. They are very sturdy and do not move around.Date published: 2013-08-21