Dreambaby Indoor/Outdoor Retractable Gate - Black
Model # L943|Store SKU # 1001163912
- Model # L943
- Store SKU # 1001163912
The award-winning Dreambaby Indoor/Outdoor Retractable Gate is a versatile gate that can be used inside and outdoors as it's made from a UV treated durable mesh to keep it from fading in the sun. The gate is hardware mounted and comes with two sets of mounting brackets for easy use in more than one place. It can be unclipped from one set of brackets and easily relocated to the other set of brackets. Fits narrow to wider openings up to 55 inch and is suitable for doorways, hallways and stairs. The loud sound is to alert parents that the gate is being opened. For silent opening, you must turn the top knob on the gate while you retract the gate with your other hand.
- OPENS 55 inch WIDE: Standing 32 inch tall and extending to 55 inch wide, it retracts out of the way when not in use.
- SIMPLE ONE HANDED OPERATION: Makes it quick and easy to pass through and UV treated mesh makes it ideal for use indoors or outdoors!
- Spacers are required when fitting gate to baseboard/skirting boards (sold separately).
- COMES WITH 2 SETS OF MOUNTING HARDWARE!: For easy use in more than one place.
- MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Sturdy and durable mesh is great for pets too. If gate is used outdoors, bring inside when raining, hailing, snowing or below freezing temperatures
Customer ReviewsIndoor/Outdoor Retractable Gate - Black is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrea from Excellent... ExcellentDate published: 2018-07-31Rated 4 out of 5 by HomeDepotCustomer from It serves it's purpose, but it could be better. For example, it takes both hands to open and clos... It serves it's purpose, but it could be better. For example, it takes both hands to open and close it. That should be addressed.Date published: 2018-04-24Rated 4 out of 5 by ToddlerMommy from Great and compact The only real complaint I havewith this gate is that it’s always a two hand job to open or close it. The picture shows a nice lady holding a happy baby (large baby) closing the gate...this is NOT POSSIBLE!! It’s great if you have an opening that’s on an angle. Works great for our living room and love how it’s compact when not in use. It does take brains to use it so if you don’t plan on reading directions pick a different one!Date published: 2017-12-26Rated 1 out of 5 by punkie99 from the design is not user friendly. the release button is on one side and the handle is on the oppos... the design is not user friendly. the release button is on one side and the handle is on the opposite side. you have to hold both to open or close the gate. when closing the gate, the fabric bunches unless you hold the top and bottom of the handle side evenly while closing it meaning you need three hands. we installed it and took it back down immediately.Date published: 2017-04-11