Extech Instruments Wood/Building Material Pocket Moisture Metre
Model # MO210|Store SKU # 1000845096
The Pocket Moisture Metre from Extech allows you to quickly assess whether wood and other porous materials have endured any water incursion. Simply push the sharply pointed electrode pins into the surface of sheetrock, drywall, wallboard, concrete, mortar, plaster or other building materials and the device will detect moisture levels between 0.2% to 2.4%. Slide the material-selection switch to wood and the handheld metre will determine moisture presence in timber from 6% to 44%.
- A must-have tool for water mitigation specialists and insurance adjusters
- Use to detect moisture in wood, wallboard, drywall, sheetrock, cardboard, plaster, concrete and mortar
- Outfitted with replaceable threaded measurement electrode pins (9.5 mm length)
- Constructed with impact-proof plastic housing
- Protective cap has built-in nodes for battery check and measurement verification test
- Automatically shuts off after 15 minutes of inactivity
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.