Fakro Attic Ladder (Scissor Fireproof Door insulated) LSF 25x47 300 lbs 9 ft 10 in
Model # 66859|Store SKU # 1000799654
The high-quality LSF is a powder-painted, scissor, fire-rated attic ladder assembled from metal links. The LSF provides easy access to the ladder while functioning as a blaze block in case of fire. The hatch is manufactured with the use of fireproof materials and is equipped with a gasket that expands under extreme heat. The LSF ladder is fire-resistant at EI260 minutes as per EN 13501-2. It is equipped with locking mechanism that is installed inside insulated and sealed door panel. Construction of ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 in.) to improve safety and comfort. Can add up to 1 additional step to bring ladder height to 10ft. 6in. Springs run parallel with door to make entry to attic wider and more comfortable (the widest entrance on market - compare to other products). Door is well balanced - it opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Fits rough opening 25 in. x 47 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 10 1/2 in. to 9 ft. 10 in.
- 1 1/8in insulation thickness sandwiched inside 2 1/8 in. thick door. Sealed with rubber gasket.
- No hardware visible on outside door surface, except small finished hole for opening rod
- Maximum 300 lbs duty rating. Two-year warranty
- Opening rod included. Anti-slip steps
- Adjustable ladder length, can remove one step or purchase one step (ceiling height up to 10'6")
- Extra handrail and plastic rails ends available