Fakro Attic Ladder (Wooden Insulated) LWP 25x54 300lbs 10ft 9in
Model # 66854|Store SKU # 1000799636
- Model # 66854
- Store SKU # 1000799636
Elegant, high quality with attention to detail, the ANSI approved LWP attic ladder is made from quality pinewood assembled in three sections. The LWP is equipped with a locking mechanism that is installed inside the insulated and sealed door panel. Length of ladder may be adjusted within 1 inch after cutting the side rails to set the ladder level on the floor. Construction of the ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 inch) to improve safety and comfort. A, red, metal handrail is included and may be installed on either side of the ladder to increase safety and comfort. Springs are located on door surface to make entry to attic wider and more comfortable (the widest entrance on market - compare to other products). Door is well balanced - it opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Ladder fits in rough opening 25 in. x 54 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 11 in. to 10 ft. 9 in.
- 1 3/8in. thick sandwich door with 1 3/8 in. thick insulation inside, R-value 5.9; sealed with rubber gasket
- Smooth paintable outside door surface with visible hardware except small finished hole to insert opening rod
- ANSI Tested 300 lbs Load Capacity. Two year-warranty
- Extra long ladder length up to 10'9". Adjustable ladder length 1 in. after cutting. Anti-slip steps.
- Comes with one handrail, extra handrail and plastic rails ends available. Opening rod included.
- Comes with one handrail, Extra handrail and plastic rails ends available
Customer ReviewsAttic Ladder (Wooden Insulated) LWP 25x54 300lbs 10ft 9in is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by HomeDepotCustomer from 4 Star Review Rating provided by a verified purchaserDate published: 2019-03-06Rated 2 out of 5 by Kat42 from Packaging was great. The clips that hold the ladder closed... Packaging was great. The clips that hold the ladder closed are plastic/ nylon and were already broken in the box. Called the company and replacement was sent.Date published: 2018-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by HomeDepotCustomer from The only attic ladder that I have found that extends... The only attic ladder that I have found that extends over 10' but fits in a 54" opening. Good, solid unit.Date published: 2017-10-04