Frame It All Tool-Free Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed 8 ft. x 8 ft. x 11 inch - 2 inch profile
Model # 300001099|Store SKU # 1001015892
This enormous raised garden bed gives you loads space to neatly organize a variety of vegetables, herb, fruits or flowers. As pictured, your 11-inch-high raised garden gives you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like carrots, garlic and turnips, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. With 64 square feet of available planting area this may be all the garden you will ever need, but if youd like to super-size your garden this kit can be converted into a 16 x 16 one-level 5.5 high 128 square foot bed. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes sixteen of our 2 Classic Sienna composite boards, and eight each of our 2 snap-lock anchor and stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Anchor brackets grip the ground tight, so your raised bed will stay put no matter the weather. The serrated stakes will also help to keep your raised beds from being disturbed by mowers or any human activity. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. You can easily convert your bed to an octagon, just by changing the angle of the brackets.
- No tools required
- Snap-lock system simply slide and snap
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Durable composite withstands mowers and string trimmers
- Composite Boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Frame It All's modular system allows endless design options. You can add on or reconfigure your sandbox at any time using existing or additional Two Inch Series Frame It All components and accessories.