Generac 200-Amp 12,500-Watt Non-Fuse Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch
Model # 6335|Store SKU # 1000789435
This service-entrance rated transfer switch includes a 200 Amp utility main. Designed to mount on the outside of a house or building next to the utility meter, it connects to the load center indoors via subfeed lugs. Instead of connecting just a few circuits, this transfer switch allows you to feed generator power to your entire load center and manually turn off selected loads up to the capacity of the generator. Includes locking plug for quick generator cord connection and extra spaces for up to 12 branch circuits to feed other panels like a barn, detached garage, or workshop.
- Use to switch power between the main house panel and multiple load centers
- NEMA 3R-rated aluminum cabinet with enclosure mounts
- Compatible with 12,500-Watt, single-phase generators
- Suitable as service entrance equipment in US only
- Mounts on outside of house or building next to a utility meter