Generac 50-Amp 12,500-Watt Indoor Manual Transfer Switch for 12-16 Circuits
Model # 6380|Store SKU # 1000788966
Outdoor model R501210 is designed for 12 circuits, 50 Amps and generators up to 12,500 Watts. The NEMA 3R rated aluminum enclosure can be surface mounted outdoors next to an existing load center, and a 50 Amp 4-wire locking male inlet (CS6365) is provided for fast plug-in generator connection. Power up essentials like lights, refrigerator, furnace (gas or oil only), television, kitchen circuits, well pump, sump pump, water heater, garage door opener, security system and electric range. Includes three 15 Amp 1-pole breakers, three 20 Amp 1-pole breakers, one 20 Amp 2-pole breaker, one 30 Amp 2-pole breaker and one 50 Amp 2-pole breaker. Easy to use. UL Listed in USA and Canada.
- Generac's most versatile manual transfer switch for 12 circuits, 50 Amp s, and generators up to 12,500 Watts
- Can be flush or surface mounted indoors like a subpanel next to existing load center in a basement, interior room or garage
- Expandable and reconfigurable to 16 circuits using standard interchangeable type circuit breakers listed with Siemens, square D (HOM), cutler-hammer (BR) and GE (THQL) breakers
- Accommodates Arc Fault and GFCI breakers to meet the latest NEC requirements
- Includes all wires, flexible non-metallic conduit, fittings and wire nuts for installation in about an hour