EcoPure Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set
Model # ECOROF|Store SKU # 1000803664
Compatible with our EcoPure ECOP30 system, these replacement filters are stages one and three in the reverse osmosis filtration process. Made using a high-quality activated carbon block, the ECOROF filters feature a highly adsorptive, positively-charged material that removes greater amounts of impurities from your water than you'd get with a sediment filter. Their encapsulated filter design feature means filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters. For best filtration results, please replace your ECOROF filters every six months, as recommended.
- Designed for use in the EcoPure ECOP30 Reverse Osmosis Undersink Water Filtration System and Kenmore Reverse Osmosis Systems 42-38156 and 42-38556
- 6 month filter life - for best filtration results, filters should be changed every 6 months, as recommended
- NSF certified to reduce many contaminants commonly found in drinking water, including sediment, chlorine taste & odor, cysts, lead, chemicals and total-dissolved solids
- Convenient encapsulated filter design means water filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools required. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters.
- Faucet light tells you when it's time to replace your filters. Sign up for filter change reminders on the EcoPure website.
- Extend your ECOP30 warranty to a lifetime warranty by registering your product on EcoPure's website and and uploading replacement filter purchase reciepts twice a year.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.