Globe Electric 31320 60W Vintage Edison G30 Vanity Tungsten Incandescent Filament Light Bulbs, E26 Base, 8 Pack
Model # 31320|Store SKU # 1000821529
Globe Electric's Incandescent vintage designer 60W Vintage Edison G40 Vanity Tungsten Incandescent Filament Light Bulb with E26 base. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe Electrics bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. Position it within a clear shade or exposed socket to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favourite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting. Please note, these bulbs are not as bright as modern bulbs of the same wattage and are recommended for exposed socket fixtures. Glass has a goldish amber tint which can vary in degree from light to medium. These bulbs can be dimmed and have a lifespan of 3000 hours. Pack of 8 bulbs.
- BULB SPECS: 245 lumens - 60 watts - 3,000 hour bulb life - 2700 kelvin - 120 volts
- TUNGSTEN FILAMENTS: specially designed & shaped bulbs with Imported Tungsten Filaments gives your home that extra special unique & warm touch!
- SOFT WHITE: 2700 kelvin soft white colour, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 245 lumens - 60 watts - 2700 kelvin (soft white) - 3,000 hour bulb life
- SPHERICAL SHAPE: standard variation of G30 globe bulb allows ample space for increased illumination