Home Decorators Collection Braceborough 61-inch W 4-Drawer 4-Door Freestanding Vanity in Brown With Granite Top in Black
Model # AXCBRK60|Store SKU # 1000811304
- Home Decorators Collection
- Model # AXCBRK60
- Store SKU # 1000811304
If you want a vanity that is both stylish and useful, this traditional vanity is perfect. The good-looking black granite counter and brown solid wood base make a big difference in your bathroom. Add a classic feel to your bathroom with this simple vanity set from Home Decorators Collection.
- Small and roomy, it measures 34.5-inch H x 61-inch W
- The counter is made with beautiful black granite top that doesn't show scratches
- Traditional in style, this vanity is a wonderful example of design and advanced function. It adds necessary space for all your bathroom needs
- This vanity has 4-door cabinet and 4 drawers
- Free standing installation for a versatile look that is stylish and functional
- Antique bronze hardware
Customer ReviewsBraceborough 61-inch W 4-Drawer 4-Door Freestanding Vanity in Brown With Granite Top in Black is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by VKC1 from Vanity 51 inch brown It is well made, looks attractive, my plumber found it cumbersome to attach and assemble.Date published: 2018-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Kayla from Very nice I bought this a month ago it had a few scratches on the wood. After first week I had to clean the sinks and discovered that the porcelain sink has a dot that was probably covered with something white because after first wash, its easily visible! So that was a big disappointment. Surprisingly the granite and everything is really nice. Cabinets are slow closing kind.Date published: 2017-12-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve from Great features Easy to install just what i was looking for... looks awesome.....Date published: 2017-11-07
Is the vanity structure build of wood or particle board or both ? Doors and drawers are they wood and does this dreaser have the slow closing drawers?
Why does this only say 1 sink in the specification but shows 2? Also need specs on the faucet. How wide apart are the holes?