HomeLine 200 Amp, 30 Spaces/60 Circuits Max. Arc Fault Plug-On Neutral Panel Package With Breakers
Model # VP2060PON|Store SKU # 1001002724
The HomeLine plug-on neutral panel package combines a service entrance loadcentre with a selection of breakers including combination arc fault breakers for easy installation. The plug-on (pigtail less) combination arc fault circuit breakers connect directly to the neutral bar of the loadcentre, eliminating the need to attach a separate neutral wire to the neutral bar and resulting in faster installations. HomeLine loadcentres feature a fully distributed neutral bar that is versatile enough to accept both a pigtail and pigtail less arc fault breakers. This panel offers speed and safety features such as, straight-in wiring for the bolt-on main breaker, painted appliance white finish for no sharp edges, drywall markers for accurate installation and a shielded bus design. CSA approved to only accept Canadian HomeLine circuit breakers.
- Breakers Included: 8 - 1Pole 15A, 2 - 1Pole 20A, 1 - 2Pole 30A, 1 - 2Pole 40A, 6 - 1Pole Combination Arc Fault
- Expandable loadcentre capacity with the use of space saver (tandem) breakers.
- Distributed neutral with backed out screws reduces clutter and simplifies wiring
- Multiple horizontal ground bar mounting locations (left, right and bottom) let you pick the easiest spot to wire
- Includes latch door on the cover
- CSA approved for vertical, horizontal or inverted mounting and suitable for Al/Cu conductors
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.