HUSKY Mechanics Tool Set (185-Piece)
Model # H185MTSNC|Store SKU # 1000787913
This comprehensive Mechanics Tool Set from Husky includes a generous arsenal of sockets, wrenches and bit sockets to complete nearly any fastening task big or small. Each instrument's measured capacity is deeply engraved into its body, providing wear resistance for years of easy readability. A corresponding compartment for each tool is molded into the plastic storage case, making it easy to identify and transport each of the 185 pieces in this set. These durable tools are forged from chromium-vanadium steel designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent use and are coated with a protective finish that wipes clean easily and inhibits corrosion. The 100 different standard and deep sockets along with the 15 combination wrenches and 19 bit sockets allow you to tackle any fastening or repair project. This is the perfect portable set for both professional and DIY mechanics to get the job done.
- Tools are forged from chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Standard and deep SAE and metric sockets
- Chrome finish wipes clean and offers corrosion resistance
- Chamfered lead-in sockets help to provide fast placement onto fasteners (not included)
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization