HUSKY Pneumatic 3-1/2-inch 21-Degree Full-Head Strip Framing Nailer
Model # DPFR2190|Store SKU # 1000788364
The Husky Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for your next framing, sheathing, remodelling or decking project. This framing nailer drives 20-22 degree Plastic Collated Full Round Head Framing nails from 2-inch - 3-1/2 in, in length. This tool is constructed of die-cast magnesium for lightweight usability on a variety of projects. The DPFR2190 is equipped with a select fire trigger to easily switch from sequential fire to bump fire mode, a tool-free depth adjust and removeable non-marring tip to protect your work surface. The 360 degree exhaust can be adjusted to direct the air flow away from your face and work area while the anti-dry fire mechanism prevents you from shooting blanks when the nail quantity is low. Simply load another strip of nails into the magazine and get back to work. We have included oil, adjustment wrenches, and a user manual. This tool is covered by Husky's 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Dust cap and internal air filter for clean operation
- Anti-dry fire system helps protect tool and operator
- No-mar tip to protect work surfaces
- Great for framing, sheathing, remodelling, deck work and outdoor projects
- Rear-loading magazine
- Select fire trigger allows you to easily change between single fire and bump fire modes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.