iSpring RCC7P 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump
Model # RCC7P|Store SKU # 1001103075
The RCC7P is similar to the RCC7 in many aspects, but comes with a pre-installed booster pump to bring your incoming water pressure up to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process. This allows the system to function at the highest possible level from production speed to drain ratio.With the system itself measuring 19 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in under-sink cabinets. The booster pump runs quiet, only generating a low volume hum that cannot be heard with normal kitchen activity.Also included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker.The RCC7P dominates in every performance based metric and will meet or exceed your expectations - guaranteed.
- iSpring Maximum Performance Line
- Unmatched speed, efficiency, and drain ratio among residential RO filtration systems
- Pre-equipped booster pump operates near silent
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns)
- Streamlined DIY installation fits under sink cabinets
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.