JDIRVING 1-inch x 4-inch x 8 ft. Weathered Grey Kiln-Dried Barn Board
Model # 235694|Store SKU # 1000862392
- Model # 235694
- Store SKU # 1000862392
An excellent way to add a natural rustic charm and warmth to your project. JDIRVING Barn Boards are rough kiln dried eastern white pine, painted to enhance the natural characteristics of each board, to replicate natural aged and weathered wood.PRODUCT NOTE: Due to non- toxic tannins found naturally in all wood species, including Eastern White Pine - from which this product is manufactured, discolouration of the original pre-finished colour(s) may occur over time in a small percentage of boards. This discolouration should only add to the uniqueness of each board, while still maintaining the aesthetic and look of a naturally weathered rough barn board.
- Great for 100's of projects including: accent walls, wainscoting or ceilings.
- Mix widths for a timeless look
- Can be used for exterior projects providing all 6 sides are sealed with a clear exterior waterborne satin finish varnish.
- Recommended that any wall or ceiling applications be affixed by using a bead of strong adhesive and also secured with screws into wall anchors.
- Recommended for interior use only
- See HD Paint Desk to get Minwax Clear Tint Base mixed to specific formula for end cut color match
Customer Reviews1-inch x 4-inch x 8 ft. Weathered Grey Kiln-Dried Barn Board is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by Spence from Very inconsistent widths on the 4" boards The project (accent wall) turned out nice, but we had a heck of a time with gaps between rows until we figured out the problem. We bought 35 1x4x8 boards and the widths were all over the place, ranging from boards being 3 1/2 all the way to 4 1/4 inches wide. Once we figured this out (and having to pull off boards and start over in places), we were able to complete the project. Having to match widths for boards on each row was time consuming. I'm not sure if these varied widths are intentional for that "extra rustic" look, but it would have been good to have known this ahead of time.Date published: 2017-06-19