MAAX Utile 32-Inch x 48-Inch Corner Shower Stall in Stone Sahara
Model # 106130-000-001-100|Store SKU # 1000837007
- Model # 106130-000-001-100
- Store SKU # 1000837007
Create a sophisticated bathroom space with unparalleled ease and speed. Utile by MAAX is an innovative shower wall solution that comes in a range of rich colours, deep textures and stylish patterns that look and feel like tile, yet installs easily in just 1 day versus 3 days for standard ceramic tile.
- Utile corner shower kit includes one 48" back wall panel and one 32" side wall panel in a Stone Sahara pattern, one 10 mm thick glass storage shelf and a white acrylic 48" base with center square drain
- Solid, one-piece wall panels: sturdy and durable, with realistic tile look and textures.
- Mistake-proof Unlock installation system design allows you to perfectly align the walls, slip them together and lock them into place.
- No tile or grout protective sealer required
- Direct to stud installation
- Recommended doors Halo 48" Big Roller door or the Reveal 48" Pivot door with return side panel
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsUtile 32-Inch x 48-Inch Corner Shower Stall in Stone Sahara is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Dog Lady from Makes a great dog shower We replaced an old plastic laundry tub with a shower stall. We needed something we could wash dogs in and that would be tough enough for utility purposes such as buckets and dog crates. It was very easy to install. We built a base as we we’re on a concrete floor so it is elevated by 6” and easy to bend over an wash dogs. Once we got the corner unit installed, we decided to buy the 3rd wall just because it was next to washer dryer and dogs do spray. I would have preferred a deeper base to keep water in better but most people are buying for people showers so it is fine for that purpose. The colour is very nice and looks / feels like real tile. Easy to caulk with clear cilicone.Date published: 2018-02-28
If you cannot cut this product in regards to length, how do you install shower head and handles?The holes for shower head and faucets are cut using a hole saw. This will give you clean uniform holes. Then you and seal the cuts with a good quality bath silicone.Date published: 2018-09-05