Magick Woods Keystone 30-inch W 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Black With Ceramic Top in White
Model # 15053|Store SKU # 1000822347
- Magick Woods
- Model # 15053
- Store SKU # 1000822347
With a traditional look and strong design, this vanity will help any bathroom look nicer. Its comes with a nice white ceramic counter and black particle board base for strength and style. The simple double-door cabinet is great to keep bathroom items in. Make your bathroom look like new with this good-looking, useful set from Magick Woods.
- 34-inch H x 30-inch W size has lots of space for small rooms
- This white ceramic countertop is a perfect addition to any home looking for an attractive, yet reliable countertop
- Traditional in style, this vanity is a wonderful work of design and simplicity
- The 2-door cabinet provides extra space for your bathroom items
- Enhance the beauty of your bathroom while providing storage with this free standing vanity
- Also available in a Matte White finish
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsKeystone 30-inch W 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Black With Ceramic Top in White is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by KR500 from YES Arrived as scheduled easy installation and fits well into a small bathroom.Date published: 2018-04-05Rated 4 out of 5 by jcpnettie from OK This vanity is decent for the money. The quality is ok. We ordered it for a basement bathroom strictly because of the compact size and it was simple to install. The sink is a good size and if you get some decent taps and change out the knobs it upgrades it a bit.Date published: 2017-10-19
Does this unit come in dark brown?Sorry we do not have dark brown colour in this collection, we have just two colours white & dark chocolate (black). Keystone 30-inch W 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in White With Ceramic Top in White (15052) Keystone 30-inch W 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Black With Ceramic Top in White (15053)Date published: 2018-06-22
Are the doors soft close?No, the doors are not soft close.Date published: 2018-06-05