MAKITA 1/2 inch Sub-Compact Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver with Brushless Motor
Model # DHP483ZB|Store SKU # 1001104635
Variable 2-Speed, Reversible, SUB-COMPACT Size - PROFESSIONAL Power. Sub-compact size (only 6-15/16 inch long) with high power ideal for professional installers, cabinetmakers, electricians, hobbyists, DIY and more! eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions. Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio.
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- 20 clutch settings deliver up to 350 in. lbs. of torque
- Dual LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- No Load Speed: Low 0 - 500 RPM, High 0 - 1,700 RPM. Blows Per Minute: Low 0 - 7,500 BPM, High 0 - 25,500 BPM. Maximum Lock Torque 350 in. lbs (40 Nm).
- INCLUDES:Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346449-3), Double Ended Bit 2-45 (784637-8), 1/2 inch Keyless Drill Chuck (763241-6)