Maytag 6.0 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with the Deep Fill Option in Metallic Slate
Model # MVWB865GC|Store SKU # 1001120514
With the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash cycle, this top load washer has the largest capacity available at 6.0 cu. ft. For more water when you want it, the Deep Fill option offers a maximum fill to help rinse away soils, while the PowerWash. agitator provides concentrated cleaning and robust wash action to remove tough stains. Plus, the Rapid Wash cycle helps clean loads faster by shortening cycle time. Add in the included 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket, and you've got the power to clean tough loads for the long haul
- Power Wash cycle of this washer adds extra cleaning action and heated water to drive the Best Cleaning in its class
- Deep Fill option provides more water when it's needed. Additional water and the Power Wash agitator help break down and rinse away everyday tough messes
- Power Wash agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes
- Fight everyday stubborn stains with the Auto Sensing option, which adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient, concentrated cleaning
- Wash loads fast and efficiently with the Rapid Wash cycle that cuts down on wash and spin time while boosting temperature to shorten the cycle
- Stainless steel wash basket wicks moisture away from clothes and is tough enough to resist wear and tear for years to come
- Maytag Commercial Technology features high-performance parts, including a 2X Life tested direct drive system and commercial springs
- Sanitize cycle with Oxi removes 99.9% of household bacteria. Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes. (Bacteria tested were S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumonia.)
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio, to you, this washer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Read more about Delivery & Installation | Download the Appliance Delivery Checklist
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.