Milwaukee Tool 8-inch Metal Cutting Saw Kit
Model # 6370-21|Store SKU # 1000524224
Milwaukee's 8-inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, and more affordable metal cutting. Forget showers of hot metal chips and sparks, this saw shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr- and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime thanks to cool cutting. And you can count on up to 10 gauge sheets and a 1/4-inch steel plate cuts, all day, everyday. More extreme cuts, even those up to a 3/4-inch steel plate are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
- Dry-cut technology provides faster and more affordable metal cutting
- Driven by a 13 amp (1 3/4 max HP) 3700 RPM motor
- 2 9/16-inches cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Premium cermet tipped blades cut cleaner and longer than other carbide tipped or friction blades
- Durable blade shield with integral chip tank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks; plunge lever allows for effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.