Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2 in./5in. Braking Grinder Kit w/ (2)5.0Ah Batteries
Model # 2783-22|Store SKU # 1001154839
The world's first cordless braking grinder stops accessories in under 2 seconds, delivers the power of a corded grinder, and has up to 10X longer tool life. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2 inch / 5 inch Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance. A Rapid Stop Brake feature stops accessories in under 2 seconds. The 18-volt lithium-ion grinders thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukees legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job.
- Rapid Stop braking feature stops cutting disks in .9 seconds, flap disks in 1.3 seconds, and grinding dists in 1.5 seconds
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- Includes: (1)M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Grinder (Tool Only)(2783-20),(2)M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack(48-11-1850), (1)M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger(48-59-1812),(1)T27 Guard, (1)T1 Guard, (1)Flange Nut, (1)FIXTEC Nut
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.