Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Kit with (2) 5Ah Batteries
Model # 2997-22 |Store SKU # 1001154254
The Milwaukee 2997-22 two tool cordless combo kit delivers the most advanced 18-Volt cordless drilling and fastening technology in the industry. M18 FUEL is fully compatible with the Milwaukee M18 18-volt cordless system, featuring over 150+ tools. Included is the M18 FUEL 1/2 inch Hammer Drill (2804-20) that delivers Up to 60% More Power, is Up To 1.5 inch Shorter and is Up To 2X Faster Under Heavy Load. At 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 6.9 inch in length it has the power for demanding applications. Also includes is the M18 FUEL 1/4 inch Hex Impact Driver (2853-20) which is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. At 2,000 in-lbs of torque and 4.59 inch it increases user productivity for demanding fasteners and gives users more access to tight spaces. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry, a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, longer run time and more power.
- 2804-20 Hammer Drill: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, is the most compact in its class at 6.9 inch in length, and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load.
- 2804-20 Hammer Drill delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- 2853-20 Impact Driver Delivers up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000 in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- 2853-20 Impact Driver: Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59 inch in length providing more access in tight spaces
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications
- Includes: M18 FUEL 1/2 inch Hammer Drill (2804-20), M18 FUEL 1/4 inch Hex Impact Driver (2853-20), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery, M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger, Side Handle, Belt Clip, Bit Holder, Case
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.