NewAge Products Bold 3.0 Storage Cabinets in Grey (12-Piece Set)
Model # 50087|Store SKU # 1001148878
- NewAge Products
- Model # 50087
- Store SKU # 1001148878
Designed to make a big statement in garages, workshops, mudrooms and other areas of your home, the Bold 3.0 Series cabinet system instantly upgrades the look of your space, providing you with organized storage for all your belongings. Built with heavy-duty 24-gauge steel for added strength, these cabinets are ready to hold everything from sports equipment to gardening tools, and the scratch and stain resistant powder-coat paint finish protects the cabinets from everyday heavy use. Full-length integrated handles allow you to quickly and easily access your gear, and adjustable steel shelves give you the flexibility to store items of all sizes, while fully-lockable doors ensure that your tools stay safe. Get organized, and simplify your life, with Bold 3.0 Series Garage Cabinets.
- Your set includes: 3 Multi-Use Lockers, 4 Wall Cabinets, two 4-Drawer Tool Cabinet, one 2-Door Base Cabinet, and two 48 in. Stainless Steel Worktops
- Bold 3.0 Series Lockers can hold up to 800 lbs., floor cabinets can hold up to 600 lbs. and Wall Cabinets can hold up to 100 lbs.
- With adjustable steel shelving and a removable closet rod for hanging items, storage for changing seasons has never been easier
- Fully-welded 24-Gauge steel frames support reinforced doors and drawers, allowing you to safely store all your items
- Fully-lockable doors keep your gear secure
- Wall cabinets include a mountable light valance for discretely covering optional LED lights and unsightly cables (LED Lighting sold separately)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsBold 3.0 Storage Cabinets in Grey (12-Piece Set) is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff from Valencia from Great Set!!! Not only is the set better than I expected. The company is Awesome to work with. I wish every company would use NEWAGE Products as their guideline for customer serviceDate published: 2017-11-08