NewAge Products Performance Diamond Plate 2.0 Garage Cabinet Set in Black (7-Piece)
Model # 55560|Store SKU # 1001067728
- NewAge Products
- Model # 55560
- Store SKU # 1001067728
Get all those cables, decorations and gardening tools off your garage floor and into NewAge' newly redesigned, Performance 2.0 Series modular garage cabinetry. These cabinets are built to last with their fully welded, 24-Gauge steel frames and fully lockable, double walled doors. Our configured sets are shipped with adjustable steel shelving; easy-to-grab stainless steel handles and height adjustable levelling legs that accommodate uneven garage flooring. The manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty gives you the insurance that your cabinets will look great for years.
- Fully lockable doors with magnetic door latches to safely secure your belongings
- Frameless design with a premium gloss finish: black or silver with a diamond plate finish
- Fully welded, 24-Gauge steel frames with double walled doors and heavy-duty stainless steel handles
- With the help of adjustable steel shelving and a removable closet rod in the lockers, storage for changing seasons has never been easier
- Your set includes: 2 multi-use lockers, 2 wall cabinets, two 4-drawer tool cabinets and one 48-inch bamboo worktop
- Performance 2.0 series lockers hold up to 800 lbs. and wall cabinets hold up to 100 lbs.
Customer ReviewsPerformance Diamond Plate 2.0 Garage Cabinet Set in Black (7-Piece) is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by JPLear from I read concerns about the grade of metal used for... I read concerns about the grade of metal used for these cabinets but I am very pleased with them. There has to be a balance between thickness of the metal, price, and ease of installation and this product works great towards that goal. I am impressed with the entire system so far.Date published: 2018-01-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Cory from Good product Product came packaged nicely. Well wrapped and in perfect condition. Easy to setup and install. Good quality. My only complaint would be how the workbench attaches to the under cabinets. There is no solid beam or attaching points. It simply screws into the thin sheet metal, so if you were to lift up on the work top the sheet metal flexes and it's not a solid connection. The LED worklight does not have predrilled holes and the screws would stick up into the bottom of the cabinet above, so I used 3m strips instead which did the trick. But the light mounting seemed like an after thought. All in all a pretty solid product.Date published: 2017-11-09Rated 4 out of 5 by gargorg from Still working on getting this installed in my garage...BUT so... Still working on getting this installed in my garage...BUT so far everything is great. Was very impressed with how fast shipping occurred and how the items were packaged. The only CON I have is that I expected the cabinets to be constructed with a little heavier metal. Nothing wrong with what it is, just a little less sturdy than I expected.Date published: 2017-09-12