NuMax Dual Handle Flooring Nailer
Model # S50LSDH|Store SKU # 1001123342
The Numax 2-in-1 Dual Handle Flooring Nailer and Stapler is designed to last,and will pay for itself for the same price(and less hassle)of a weekend rental. Featuring an aluminum cylinder and high quality rubber O-rings,this nailer easily installs 1/2inch to 3/4inch solid hardwood including cherry,oak,maple,walnut and other tongue and groove flooring. The dual-capability magazine drives 16 Gauge L-Cleats (1-1/2inch to 2inch) and 15.5 Gauge 1/2inch Crown Flooring Staples (1-1/2inch to 2inch)with ease. The Numax S50LSDH comes equipped with a dual handle design use the short handle if you prefer to kneel during installation, or quickly screw in the extended composite handle to save your back while standing. The handle minimizes vibrations,while the lightweight aluminum body is perfect for extended use.Other features include: no-mar foot to protect pre-finished surfaces,semi-quick release nose for easy jam removal,1/4inch NPT fitting, wooden mallet and light strike bumper for easy operation.
- Dual handle design lets you use a short or extended handle depending on your installation method
- Compatible with 16 Gauge L-Cleats (1-1/2 inch to 2 inch) and 15.5 Gauge ½ inch Crown Flooring Staples (1-1/2 inch to 2 inch)
- Interchangeable base plates let you install 1/2 inch 3/4 inch solid or engineered tongue and groove hardwood flooring
- Durable construction with aluminum body, lightweight composite handle, and rubber O-rings
- Semi-quick release lets you clear jams and get back to work quickly
- Anti-dust cap keeps the interior components clean and functioning smoothly
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.