NuVue Products Hanging Plant Basket Frost Cover
Model # 30400|Store SKU # 1000845170
- NuVue Products
- Model # 30400
- Store SKU # 1000845170
The NuVue Hanging Plant Basket Frost Cover is the perfect frost protection solution for hanging flower baskets or potted plants. High Tech Insulating Fabric won't breakdown and is re-usable! Quick and Easy installation. Fits any hanging flower basket up to 18" in diameter.
- Protects flowers, plants and shrubs against overnight frost damage down to 21° f / -6°c
- Extends growing season for plants and vegetables
- High-Tech Insulating Synthetic Fabric wont breakdown re-useable! Installs in seconds and stows away easily
- High-Tech Synthetic material will not absorb moisture and prevents winter burn to plants Green colour keeps your garden looking vibrant, even in winter months
- Sets up quickly. Simply pull over plant and secure drawstring. Reusable! Cover also works well with potted plants and for in garden use.
- Allows rain water to penetrate and feed plant life Allows air flow and does not create a greenhouse effect Protects from damage caused by frost, heavy snow, freezing rain and road salt Keeps animals away from branches and leaves.
- Burlaps & Covers
Customer ReviewsHanging Plant Basket Frost Cover is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by Diana from I was determined to save my very large asparagus... I was determined to save my very large asparagus ferns and Boston ferns this winter. So far the temperature has dipped to 27° and my plants are perfectly fine, able to enjoy the few 70° days left of the year.Date published: 2018-12-11Rated 3 out of 5 by Sujata from Yes, Thank you.... Yes, Thank you.Date published: 2018-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by CraiginBoca from It worked great during our hard freeze. It worked great during our hard freeze.Date published: 2018-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Patiostonesworkwell from Very good product and can be used for many types of plants - hanging and on ground. Very good product and can be used for many types of plants - hanging and on ground.Date published: 2018-01-02Rated 3 out of 5 by Bobbisocks from I'm a little disappointed in this, it's only mid January and it has had rips in it for a few week... I'm a little disappointed in this, it's only mid January and it has had rips in it for a few weeks now. I live near the Sierra's so we still have a long ways to go before we are done freezing. I won't know if my strawberries survived until spring. Even with it ripping I would buy it again since it's so cheap, as long as my strawberries survive.Date published: 2017-01-15