Palram Balance 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse
Model # 701925|Store SKU # 1000830189
- Model # 701925
- Store SKU # 1000830189
Palram, the largest and most trusted brand in hobby greenhouses brings you the Balance Hybrid 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse. The extra large workspace allows the most avid gardener plenty of room to grow a cornucopia of vegetables and still have room for transplanting tender plants and for storing tools and accessories. Double doors allow for the use of a wheelbarrow inside or to transfer large trays of plants. The extra strong support beams protect against strong winds and heavy snow. This gives extra peace of mind if you live in an area with these potential weather issues. A strongly built greenhouse that is not only attractive, it also offers you years of gardening enjoyment. For a beautiful addition to your gardening experience, put the Balance Hybrid 8 ft. x 12 ft. greenhouse to work for you!
- Wall Panels: Virtually unbreakable crystal clear 0.9mm Polycarbonate panels: allows 90% of the light through, yet blocks 99% of the harmful ultraviolet sun rays
- Roof Panels: Virtually unbreakable 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate panels: blocks 99% of the harmful ultraviolet sun rays
- Hinged wide and high double doors (45.6 x 77.3) allow for easy access of wheelbarrows or wheelchairs
- Galvanized, rust resistant steel perimeter base for maximum stability and strength of your greenhouse.
- 2 manual roof vent windows allow for the proper humidity and ventilation levels for all your plants
- Snow Load: up to 35 pounds per square foot and withstands winds up to 75 miles per hour
Customer ReviewsBalance 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by fern from Delivered as ordered We will not unpack our greenhouse until spring. We know Home Depot stands behnd their products and we never have benn let downDate published: 2017-10-15
A NASTY WindStorm wreaked havoc on my greenhouse. (Think of one of the opening scenes from The Wizard of Oz!). It looks bad, but I think the metal is pliable enough to get it mostly repaired. Can I get replacement parts from Home Depot?Hi Glenn, Please contact Footprint's customer service at the following email, fax or phone number: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 905-564-0059 Tel: 905-564-6007 Thanks and have a wonderful day!Date published: 2018-02-11