Pleasant Hearth 1,200 sq. ft. EPA Certified Wood-Burning Stove with Small Blower
Model # HWS-224172MH|Store SKU # 1000849737
This Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stove will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 3.9 g/hr. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area and a 5-year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fuelled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Includes variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Side and rear heat shields
- EPA certified (NSPS phase 1 approved)
- Mobile home approved
- Up to 50,000 BTU's/hr. heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.