PORTER-CABLE 15 Degree 1 3/4-inch Coil Roofing Nailer
Model # RN175C|Store SKU # 1001071615
With a compact design, this 15 degree roofing nailer is 5% lighter for improved balance and control (compared to previous model). Designed for use with 15 degree 3/4 to 1-3/4-inch wire collated roofing nails and 120-nail magazine capacity, it handles a wide variety of roofing and siding projects with ease. Use it in sequential or contact firing modes. It is designed to resists jams, load quickly and easily, and it's compact and comfortable to hold with a rounded body and rubber grip. The efficient motor features an exhaust diffuser with tool-free adjustment, as well as a durable steel safety contact with dual carbide inserts to guard against wear and tear. For seamless transitions between firing modes, it features a selectable trigger, and the shingle guide locks down for consistent results.
- Compact body design is 5% lighter for improved balance & control (Compared to previous model)
- Tool-free adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection
- Expanded nail range (3/4-inch to 1 3/4-inch)