PROXXON Bench Circular Saw KS 115
Model # 37006|Store SKU # 1000800556
The machine is a specialist to cut the smallest pieces, whenever working with a regular circular saw is impossible and too dangerous. The high-performance 110-120V motor is very quiet and has a prolonged life expectancy. Cutting depths: in wood up to 5/16-inch (8 mm), in plastic (also circuit boards) up to approx. 1/8-inch (3 mm), in non-ferrous metals up to 1/16-inch (1.5 mm). Even fibreglass reinforced plastics can be cut with the carbide tipped saw blade (not included). The machined 6 1/4-inch x 6 1/4-inch aluminum worktable allows for sliding the work piece easily. The housing is made of sturdy plastic (ABS) with a side door to conveniently remove saw dust. With the included Super Cut Saw Blade 2 9/32-inch (58 mm) it is possible to cut soft wood up to 5/16-inch (8 mm). Other saw blades (sold separately) with 2-inch (50 mm), still ensure up to 15/64-inch (6 mm) cutting depth. Overall size approx. 10 1/4-inch x 7 5/8-inch x 3 11/64-inch (265 x 195 x 85 mm).
- Adjustable longitudinal fence
- Perfectly plane and sturdy worktable of die cast aluminum
- Sturdy plastic housing with side door for easy sawdust removal
- High performance 110-120V motor for prolonged use
- 2 9/32 inches (58mm) Super Cut Saw Blade makes it possible to cut soft wood up to 5/16 inches (8mm); other saw blades, available as accessories with 2 inches (50mm) ensure up to 15/64 inches (6mm) cutting depth