RSI General Purpose Greenhouse And Small Building Exhaust Fan System
Model # RSI-16EF|Store SKU # 1001162314
The RSI General Purpose Greenhouse & Small building electric powered exhaust fan system is designed to fit all structures. The purchaser must retrofit the exhaust system to their own structure. If mounting from the outside a hole in the wall would need to be cut to allow for the fan and interior cage to fit through the wall. The rough dimension is 17 inch x 17 inch. Use fasteners (not included) to fasten the fan to the wall by drilling through the framework and caulking the framework to make it water tight. The fan structure is now 100% enclosed in the building and the louvers are on the outside of the structure. If mounting from the inside, a hole in the wall would need to be cut so that the louvers will be able to open and close freely. This dimension is 16.25 inch x 16 .25 inch. Slide it in the opening from the inside out. The exterior lip around the louvers acts to finish off the appearance from the outside. Seal with caulking and fasten the fan to the wall (fasteners not included).
- Low profile is perfect for in areas with limited space
- With build in shutter
- Aluminum blade & durable PVC shutter provides longer life
- Heavy duty direct drive motor is totally enclosed & maintenance free
- Fan is mounted flush to exterior wall
- Use in warehouses, hospitals, schools, factories, paint booths, storage facilities, parking garages, greenhouses and gymnasiums
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.