RSI Hydroponic Seed Tray -128 and 242 Plugs
Model # RSI-ST2PK|Store SKU # 1001161861
The RSI Floating and hydroponic seeding tray from Riverstone Industries helps add to the ease of growing plants from scratch. The commercial grade polystyrene floating trays are designed to wick water to the new seedlings as needed, helping to keep the new plants perfectly hydrated with minimal attendance. The design and use is very simple, create a pool of water in which the trays can float, plant the seeds in tray, and what them grow!! The design of the commercially grade seeding trays ensures years of use. This unit has 1- each of the 128 & 242 pyramid shaped cell trays, which virtually eliminate transplant shock. Advantages: undamaged roots, plants and all the soil slide out simply and easily. This design eliminates roots getting tangled or needing to be torn for removal. entangled roots, no spreading of root pests or diseases. This design and stronger root system also help to promote a higher rate of transplanting success, as high as 90%.
- Can grow 128 or 242 plants per tray.
- Will float and is reusable.
- Grows a stronger root system and increases success rate of transplanting.
- Able to be used for hydroponic growing.
- Sold as 2 packs - one 128 tray and one 242 tray
- Made from polystyrene (commercial grade) that will last for years.