RYOBI 10 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Mitre Saw
Model # TSS701|Store SKU # 1001127866
The RYOBI 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Miter Saw is a new edition to the miter family. It can make angled cuts up to 450 on boards all the way up to 6 inch wide, and has a max RPM of 5,350. It also features an LED cutline indicator that illuminates the workspace and makes for easier cuts. Combine that with positive miter stops for all common crown moulding angles, and a quick action lever that gives you the ability to lock in on any angle and you can see how this saw will allow anyone to become a precision craftsman.
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 10 inch W boards at zero bevel
- LED light accurately aligns cutline with blade and illuminates the work piece
- Maximum crosscut dimensions: 90° - 1-1/2-inches x 10-inches 45° - 1-1/2-inches x 6-inches
- Miter ranges from 47° left to 47° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Electric brake stops blade rapidly for added safety
- Includes: 10 Amp sliding compound miter saw, 7-1/4-inch carbide-tipped blade, work clamp, blade wrench and dust bag
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.