Safavieh Courtyard Alex Terracotta 5 ft. 3 inch x 7 ft. 7 inch Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
Model # CY6243-241-5|Store SKU # 1001048469
- Model # CY6243-241-5
- Store SKU # 1001048469
Place this contemporary Safavieh Courtyard area rug in your home for a piece that makes a statement. Modernly designed with you in mind, this plush synthetic indoor/outdoor rug will be a great addition to your home. Contemporary comfort comes in the form of this machine-made rug. Add this geometric patterned orange rug to the dicor of your home for a contemporary infusion.
- Great for a living room, dining room, or hallway, this geometric area rug is very versatile
- 100% synthetic material will feel soft and inviting underfoot
- Quality is preserved with this machine-made item
- Water resistant making it perfect for outdoor use
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colours may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Customer ReviewsCourtyard Alex Terracotta 5 ft. 3 inch x 7 ft. 7 inch Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by John from Rug Does Not Match Image I just received this rug. The 5ft. 3in. x 7ft. 7in. rug is not the same as the image on the Home Depot site. The site shows this rug with the diamond pattern repeating three times but the actual rug repeats only two times. This changes the overall image of the rug to look more like the back of a playing card than a tiled floor pattern. The amber colored fibers are more notable on the actual rug than on the close up images on the site. For this reason I would not use the web site images when choosing this rug.Date published: 2015-10-17