Shaw Resources Pelletized Lime
Model # 8554|Store SKU # 1000129853
Pelletized lime is easier and cleaner to work with because it can be spread with a fertilizer spreader. Coverage is also more consistent and regulated with a pelletized lime than with a powdered lime and pelletized lime is virtually dust-free. Pelletize
- Pelletized lime provides 30 percent better coverage than powdered limestone.
- It is formulated for quick release.
- It is easier to spread, has less dust and more consistent coverage.
- Can be applied at any time (for best results should apply in spring or fall).
- A drop style spreader should be used to minimize dust and apply an even coat.
- You would typically apply about 30-35 pounds (14-16 kgs) per 1000 square feet every year to maintain ph levels for average (loamy) soil.