South Shore Bel Air Charging station cabinet, Pure Black
Model # 3170790|Store SKU # 1000805833
- South Shore
- Model # 3170790
- Store SKU # 1000805833
Let's face facts: charging cell phones, tablets, MP3 players and cameras for the entire family can become a real nightmare! This unit is specifically designed to offer you features that will make life easier. Install it in your home (in the entryway, living room, office or passageway), place your devices on the charging station, and presto: you can recharge them while keeping an eye on your notifications. Put your mail and your laptop in the open storage spaces, hide your grocery bags and your purse behind the doors, and voil`: you have a unit that meets your daily technological needs and more! Power bar included.
- Charging station: the angled shelf serves as a support for devices the bottom shelf has cutouts to pass wires and a plastic edge moulding to keep the devices in place
- Cutouts at the shelf corners let wires pass through easily
- Elegant metal knobs in a Matte Nickel finish
- Multiple functions: can be used as a console table, a charging station organizer or a storage cabinet
- Top of the unit slides out, giving you easy access to the power bar without having to move the objects on top
- Beneath the sliding top: power bar and closed storage space allowing you to charge even more items without exposing them
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsBel Air Charging station cabinet, Pure Black is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by bb65655 from Easy build, just need to follow the instructions and look at the pictures. Fairly solid when don... Easy build, just need to follow the instructions and look at the pictures. Fairly solid when done. I am using this as a printer stand. Not the intended use but works nicely for us. Lots of space inside for paper and ink supplies, and under the sliding top there is plenty of room for power cords and power bricks. If you put any weight on the top, please make sure to attach the unit to the wall to stabilize it and also to prevent it tipping over in case you open the top. I would buy another, and I would definitely recommend it to good friends.Date published: 2017-08-31Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Decent product Took a considerable amount of time to assemble (2-3 hours) but is solid and functions well in keeping cords organizedDate published: 2016-10-04