Southwire Romex SIMpull NMD90 Copper Electrical Cable - 14/3 White 5m
Model # 47179705|Store SKU # 1000139472
Southwire's 14/3 Romex<sup></sup> SIMpull<sup></sup> NMD90 cable is used for electrical household wiring. Features Southward's NoLube<sup></sup> SIM technology<sup></sup> which allows installation without the need for external lubricants.
- Featuring Freeze Flex formulation jacket which provides more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resisance in cold weather.
- Southwire's Romex SIMpull NMD90 is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors, nylon jacket for the individual conductors and an overall PVC jacket.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 25ºC for two-conductor cables and minus 10ºC for three-conductor cables (with suitable handling procedures). Should be properly stored above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.