Stiebel Eltron CK 20 E Wall-Mounted Electric Fan Heater
Model # CKT 20 E|Store SKU # 1000679145
Designed and made in Germany, Stiebel Eltrons elegant surface-mount CK heater quickly warms an area or maintains a comfortable temperature. CK heaters easily replace existing flush-mount heaters and are perfect for new construction. The European downdraft design heats a space evenly with the extremely quiet built-in fan. Temperature is easily set with a thermostat on the right side of the CK. The CK can also be operated with a conventional wall-mounted thermostat in rooms larger than 215 sq. ft.. The CK has a frost protection setting that will maintain above freezing temperatures in an appropriately sized space.
- CK 20E is designed for 208 or 240 volt service and must be hard wired
- Heat output for the CK 20E at 240 V is 6829 BTU/hr and at 208 volt is 5122 BTU/hr
- Typical applications are bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes
- The galvanized steel, squirrel cage blower motor is extremely quiet, with a noise level of only 49.7 dB(a)
- At 240 volt, the CK 20E outputs 2000 watts, draws 7.5 amps, and needs a 15 amp breaker with 14 AWG wire
- At 208 volt, the CK 20E outputs 1500 watts, draws 7.2 amps, and needs a 15 amp breaker with 14 AWG wire
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.