Stiebel Eltron CK 200-2 Trend Wall-Mounted Electric Fan Heater
Model # 236305|Store SKU # 1001111173
Stiebel Eltron's surface-mount CK Trend heater is made in Germany. Perfect in any location, this quiet fan heater quickly warms an area or maintains a comfortable temperature. Perfect for both retrofit and new construction, the downdraft design heats a space evenly. A CK Trend can easily replace an older flush-mount heater, and is ideal for bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes. The adjustable thermostat to control temperature is located on the top of the CK Trend. The CK Trend's frost protection setting will maintain above freezing temperatures in an appropriately sized space. The strong external casing is plastic, and the entire heater is designed to have its components recycled at the end of its useful life. Stiebel Eltron is a world-leading German manufacturer of technically superior products since 1924.
- CK 200-2 trend must be hard-wired to 240 or 208-Volt with a 15 Amp breaker and 14 AWG wire
- CK 200-2 trend outputs 2000 W at 240-Volt or 1800-Watt at 208-Volt
- Heat output is 6824 BTU/hour at 240-Volt or 6142 BTU/hour at 208-Volt
- Glass-reinforced polycarbonate radial-type fan is extremely quiet, with a noise level of only 49 dB(a)
- Features ceramic positive temperature coefficient (PTC) heating element
- Typical applications are bathrooms, basements, offices, playrooms, 3-season porches, cabins, campers or RVs, and mobile homes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.